Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Day Project

 For thirty days, on each day I will learn something new. This will help me broaden my knowledge of the world. It will also allow me to to spread my knowledge to others. This is what I will do every day for thirty days. On November 1st I learned more about the electoral colleges and how they vote. I looked at some of the pols and made my own electoral college map. The way that the electoral colleges work, is that each state has their election, the polls get tallied and sent to electoral representatives for each state for example California has fifty five and Iowa has six. The electoral college reps will view the polls and make a decision for the whole state on who to send the state's electoral votes to. The candidate that gets 270 electoral votes or more is guaranteed a win.

2 comments: