Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winnie The Pooh Day

I believe that I am like Tigger. I am very energetic and always bounce off the walls. Unless it's a school day. I love adventure, and I take great risks. I did expect to be Tigger and I am. I was also kind of thinking that I might have been Pooh. Which I am okay with I guess. I think that both of these characters combined do show who I am.

You are part Winnie the Pooh. Oh, bother. You are sweet, simple, and popular for your honesty and goodwill. Though you may be the biggest personality in the woods, you sometimes need the help of others in the brains department!

You are part Tigger. You are very confident and competitive--not to mention a little cocky sometimes. You are easily excitable, perky, and loved by all for your, well, bounciness.



No comments:

Post a Comment