Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blog Post Day 2

On day one we learned about every one's History project subject replica. My history project's subject was Frederich Wilhelm Von Steuben. He was a Prussian drill master that came over to America upon Benjamin Franklin's request to be Inspector General. I was told to draw a replica size image of my person for the project. Then I had to find eight to ten facts about my person. For example Baron Von Steuben was the one to teach the Americans how to use the bayonet, he also was General Washington's chief of staff. I also had to put an object in the pocket on my replica, it was a will because he gave his estate to General Benjamin Walker and Captain William North. On day two we analyzed the declaration of independence. My group had to analyze the introduction and put it into our own words. We then made a twitter post from Ben Franklin giving the meaning of the part of the declaration we had to analyze. Over the past to days we have learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment